The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Big Rig had a Birthday

It's so fun to have birthdays together and the boys are destined to celebrate together for life I think.  They do hold to the tradition of separate cakes though, since they both have very real opinions of what they want.
Brigham wanted two T-rex's fighting on his cake.  I don't know why he wanted that, and tried to get him to change his mind, but in the end, he was determined and who am I to choose his birthday cake?  It also had to contain marshmallows since that is his favorite thing in the world.

He was pretty excited about the fighting dinosaurs. 
Can't believe our Big Tex is already 5 years old!  How the time flies.  I remember the day he was born so well and how amazed I was when the Dr. held him up and I thought, "That doesn't look like a newborn".  He was such a joy as a baby and has continued to be a fun little man, one who is my buddy these days while the other kids are at school.  He takes his role as big brother seriously and takes good care of his Mama.

No comments: