The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fancy Nancy

Ayvri is my little fancy Nancy these days and always wants to be dressed to the nines everywhere we go. Her first question each day is to know where we're going so she can be dressed appropriately. I love it. She is such a sweetheart and still let's me get creative. I loved her hair on this day and had to take a picture for her.She made me promise that I would put it on the blog so other girlies could see it and 'match' her if they wanted.
She is very observant and says the funniest thing. Today walking around talking into a toy phone she said, "I can't, my baby's not here yet. She's never coming out". Can you tell who she's been listening to? My little sidekick is quite the little helper and getting to be so big. Thank heavens Kindergarten is only a half day in Utah!

No comments: