The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snow Cones . . .

We had our first 'real' snow (as in, enough to play with) and the kids couldn't wait to get out into it. Just a few minutes after they went out there was a lot of knocking at the door and I was asked for some empty cones. I just happened to have a box in the cupboard so I passed them out and they made their own authentic snow cones. Then the knock came asking for "flavoring". What funny kids.They were so funny and cute and I was glad that they have some warm winter gear to put to use. Too bad the girls' snow pants are still in storage but we'll be sure to pull them out for the next storm. Of course, my little Texican (Ayvri) got cold within about 5 minutes and wanted to come in and 'watch the kids' out the window. Silly girl.

No comments: