The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Big Girls

My sweet Ksenya is getting to be such a big girl. I had a conference with her teacher this last week and she is doing so well in school - right where she should be in everything and a little ahead in reading and writing. The girl loves to write and has a passion for cursive. She is such a good big sister and is always helping the littler kids and is so sweet with her baby sister.
I'm always thankful when she remembers she's still a little girl and can let her hair down and just play. In this picture we put her hair in curlers and she wasn't sure if the look was mature enough for her or not. She's very concerned with her looks and the way other people see her. She's been having some little girly spats - on-again-off-again with one of her good buddies at school and is not pleased with me at all when I don't take it deathly seriously. She is such a tender heart and wants desperately to please me and her Daddy. She has been loving her activity days group and having something 'big' to do. What a beautiful sweet girl.

No comments: