The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, February 5, 2010

Unique

I had to laugh when I went back through my pictures and saw this one. Could 4 kids be any more different? I'm constantly amazed at how special and individual every child comes. I love their expressions and how much they reveal about their personalities. I love that Ayvri is wearing her pink tutu, that Ksenya is teetering on the very edge of the bed to make room for the rest, how Brigham looks so happy to be sitting with the big kids and how Kabe is teasing me with his eyes. I never knew I could love 4 little people so intensely and differently.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty amazing and so darn sweet!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

It is amazing how each one comes from heaven completely different and perfect at the same time. :)