The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, February 5, 2010

Ah the Memories

My memory isn't great but there are a few memories from my childhood that I remember vividly. One of them is the day that my brothers tied me to the big metal swingset in our backyard and tried to light the grass at my feet on fire. I was Abinadi and as much as I enjoyed being the hero, I don't recall being excited about the fire. So imagine my joy and consternation when I looked out the window the other day and saw this:
Yes, Ksenya has tied Kabe to a tree using a garden hose. His hands are bound with a piece of surveying tape and he looks as happy as a cricket. I don't think that their play had scriptural roots, but I was thankful to see they are having a "real" childhood - and I'll also admit that I went right out and helped her finish the job (hey, Mom's can have fun too)

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

HA HA HA HA This is great! Of course you had to go out and help, any good mother would.