The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sweet Service

The Bishop asked us to take time to help out with cleaning up the grounds of the church house so we made a Family Home Evening of it.  After we weeded for a while we enjoyed our treat - a Popsicle out in the open where the sticky could get everywhere!  
Poor Noah doesn't have a buddy.  Sometimes I feel bad about this.  Other times I don't.

My blonde buddies.  These two look like twins - they are about the same size and both blonde and wild!  They are so much fun and really a joy to behold in their element running around like crazies.

My brownies are getting so grown up.  These two really love each other - though they don't like admitting it.  They are getting closer all the time as they mature and learn to appreciate their differences.  They do NOT look like twins because of their freakish height difference but that's ok by me - I think they're both marvelous.

The "girls".  Ah - the girls.  These two.  What am I going to do with these two?  They certainly keep me busy and keep me smiling and keep me amazed that two sisters could be so different and still be so inseparable.  What a marvel they are.

Thanks Bishop for the challenge - it was a fun night remembering how blessed we are to have such a lovely church to meet in.  

No comments: