The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Conference Time

It's time for General Conference and we're all ready.  We have the photos hung and the notes posters ready - we have the playdough and pipe cleaners and snacks.
I love seeing what the kids write on the posters with the ties - some of them are great notes, and others, mostly "art".

This year instead of setting up a tent (which is in the shed in Utah), we hung sheets from the ceiling.  I think it was better than the tent because we had the feeling of a tent and something special, but we got to utilize the whole living room and it wasn't so loud - I think we'll stick to this.

The kids were busy and engaged and mostly quiet the whole time and I actually got to hear - every. speaker.  This is epic!  I also like having it a little earlier (8-10 and 12-2) because then when it's over we still have time to do something together as a family before dinner and bedtime.

I love General Conference.  So MUCH!!! 

No comments: