The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dr. Seuss Week

Dr. Seuss week at school was so fun!  One of the days was "twin" day in honor of Thing 1 and Thing 2.  We decided we could easily accomplish this one - presenting Things 1-4.  They were so stinking cute.  Look how pale my babies are right now?  Soon there will be sun and we'll get them browned up.  We also had fun with "Who Hair" day and "sneetches" day where they got to wear Stars upon Thars.  I love Dr. Seuss books and impressed them all with my mad reading skills.  

1 comment:

MaryB said...

Just stopped by to see how you all are getting along. Miss your cute family in Primary. Miss you all in choir. So glad things are working out for you. I'm sure you heard your mom has been in the hospital but sounds like she's being well cared for. I was going to visit and bring chocolate. But she's on a special diet. I would think dark chocolate should be on the list. Anyway, just wanted you to know that you're missed in Cedar. Enjoy a great week. Hugs, Mary Barney