The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, June 1, 2015

Division

You cannot gather every rose, nor every pleasure claim,

Nor bask in every breeze that blows, Nor play in every game.

No millionaire could ever own, the world's supply of pearls,


and no man here has ever known all of the pretty girls.


So take what joy may come your way, and envy not your brothers;



Enjoy your share of fun each day,


And leave the rest for others. 

 

Sometimes I get caught up in all the things that I "can't" do because of the phase of life that I'm in and I wish for the day when I'll be able to get to some of those other things.  


But then I remember all the wonders of the phase I'm in, and how completely it will be gone when it's gone and I pray for the days to go just a little slower.  These little faces help me to enjoy the days I'm in.  I'm so thankful for every. single. one!

No comments: