The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Memorial Day

Grandma decided to throw a big party for Memorial day. I got to snuggle Logan James Wilson.

The kids loved having a huge water party complete with giant slip-n-slide on Grandma's awesome lawn.

There was of course lots of great food and I also got to love on Amber's new little Oakley.  

Ksenya got some baby love of her own while I was busy holding other people's babies and she got to pack around mine.

Some of my very favorite people on earth showed up including this lovely lady who I just never get enough of.

The sun was perfect for kissing naked little shoulders.

There may have been a water war and Daddy may have jumped in a time or two to "teach those youngsters a lesson".  

What fun - and here comes summer!!!

No comments: