In a normal household, terrible two's are the Mommy's nemesis. In ours - it's the Monster Three's. Guess who turned Monster Three this week? That's right - our Darlin' Darla Diva.
* Filled the heat vents with water (as in, 3 inches of standing water)
* Poured water in each of the kids' beds (freshly made and laundered beds)
* Filled the baby's pack and play with water
* Sprinkled pencil shavings all over the living room (carpets, couches)
* Gave Leisl "makeup" with sharpee markers
* Watered the dog
* Made soup in the toilet
* Picked tomatoes from the garden for outdoor soup
* Took all the play kitchen toys out on the porch and filled them with rocks and sand
* Fed Scentsy wax to Leisl
* Put scentsy wax in each of the boy's dresser drawers
* Used scissors and tape to "fix" the boys blinds
Needless to say, I don't trust her one bit for 5 minutes alone. With all that though - the little wonder has gone 2 days without peeing in her pants (a real miracle) which redeems her from a lot of the mischief she has been making (laundry counts for a lot in our house). Love love love that big and three girl.