The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, March 11, 2013

Silly Sisters

Darla decided she wanted her face painted.  When I asked her what she wanted she tried to describe it, but I wasn't getting the picture.  Finally she said, "right there!" while pointing to her upper lip.  I thought for sure I had the wrong idea, but pulled out the paints and gave her a pink mustache.  Turns out, that's exactly what she wanted and liked hers so much she insisted her sisters get one as well.  They were so very cute!
Brigham was asleep on the couch so we gave him one too - but I forgot to take a picture.  He slept right through it and the girls thought that was pretty funny.  Poor boy, being home with these three sisters can sometimes be quite the trial for him.  How I love being Mommy to many, there's never a dull moment at our house!

No comments: