The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Handsome Big Son

For Kabe's baptism I made him this tie/suspenders set.  He is such a handsome fella!
I am amazed at what a smart boy he is.  He is the best reader I've ever seen and is constantly flying through adult-sized books with fantastic comprehension.  He has a great vocabulary and it's wonderful fun to talk to him.
He is also a silly guy.  He has perfected the armpit fart and other charming behaviors and still laughs every time I make reference to body fluids.  He is fun fun fun and is constantly  making us laugh and sometimes just doesn't know when to quit.  
Kabe loves being outside and a friend to everyone.  He's a hard worker and has saved a lot of money delivering eggs.  He can be my best helper when I have jobs to do and doesn't mind pitching in as long as he feels like he's being treated fairly.
Kabe really loves doing his own thing.  Piano is a struggle unless he picks his own music and then I can't get him to stop playing.  He loves building things outside and experimenting.  He also loves reading books with scientific/historic questions and answers.  He likes to know how things work and loves learning about nature.
I don't know what our family would do without this wonderful boy and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father sent him to our family.  He is good in every way!!!
We love you Big Kabe.

No comments: