The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Big Sister

Dear Beautiful Ksenya,
Today as I was thinking about you and what an amazing young woman you are becoming I wanted to make sure to record these thoughts for you.  I have always been thankful that I didn't come first in my family.  Parents make most of their mistakes on the first one and I know we always expect the most and best from you.  You bear the brunt of the child labor in our household and have a lot of pressure to be the best example to your little sisters.  
First, you're gonna be the best mother ever!  You have a gift for nurturing and instinctively knowing when your little siblings need extra TLC and how to give it.  You are exceptionally kind most of the time and quick to give love and patient to give assistance.
Most of all - I want you to know - we love you!

No comments: