The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 Years.

Seriously?  10 Years?  Where did it go?  We decided to mark the 10 year anniversary of our family we should go back to the place where it finally began. 
10 Years ago this not-so-little-anymore family was established when we made the best decision ever.  10 Years ago we made it officially permanent and permanently official.
10 Years ago I got the love of my life - for keeps.
 
A lot has happened in the last 10 years (obviously) but there are a few things that will never change.  He still gives me butterflies, still holds my hand when we walk, and still makes me laugh a dozen times every day.  He still lets me cry on his shoulder, still appreciates my efforts at greatness and accepts my imperfections.  I still adore him completely, am still amazed by his strength and integrity and still can't wait for him to get home to kiss him and ask how his day went.

We still disagree (occasionally).  We still love to kiss and make up.  We have a lot less time to spend together now than we did 10 years ago and we try ten times as hard to make more time for each other and make the most of every minute. 

10 Years later and still completely in love.

No comments: