The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, March 11, 2012

One-on-one

Every day it get's harder to find time to spend one-on-one with our kids. Still, there are special moments like this one. Brigham had a little fever and so Daddy brought him home from church and laid down to read with him for a few minutes. You can tell it doesn't happen often enough but to have our undivided attention for just 20-30 minutes was so fun for this boy and his Mom and Daddy.He is so smart and sweet and has a way of saying things that just makes us laugh. He was trying to do 'this little pig' on my feet and kept making up different words that made us laugh. Then I asked him how many toes he has and he said 12. I asked him to count them and he counted 8 (he counts his webbed toes as one). We laughed together and I was reminded how amazing each of my kids are all by themselves and as a group.

No comments: