The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fall Festival

Ksenya and Kabe got to show off a little in their fall festival at school. They were both so excited about it and practiced their parts and songs diligently. They were cute as can be and sweet as pie.My favorite part was we totally missed Kabe's class - when he realized he was a little upset, but Ksenya's teacher (who I LOVE!) invited him to go on with her class and he just jumped in line and handled it like a trooper. What a sweet understanding kid . . . totally forgave the bad Mommy moment and did a great job anyway.
Sure love these two. I'm so proud of the little people they are and the choices that they're learning to make. I also have to say I just love their school - I love how they are learning and that they are taking the initiative in their education. So fun to see them growing.

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

...why...wasn't...I...invited...?...
Look how grown up they look? Make it stop, please. :)