The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stepping Up.

The last couple months Daddy has really had to step it up and make up for all of Mommy's not being around. He has handled it like a champ and although we both agree that I'm the Mom and he's the Dad and that's the way it is supposed to be, he has been a life-saver and a champ with all the "mommy" jobs he's had to take over. From making breakfast to packing lunches, changing diapers (no kidding) and giving haircuts, our Daddy is the best!!!

Still, the whole family is thankful that his "Mr. Mom" days are numbered. That's right. In just over a week Mommy will be back home most of the time instead of at school. The decision was hard to make, but it is right. The Lord sent us these beautiful little people and they deserve to have a Mommy that is present. I'm sad that I've missed so much of the last few months and thankful that I won't have to miss any more. They grow too fast.

1 comment:

April said...

Don't die of a heart attack...I actually have 45 seconds to comment:). I love seeing how beautiful all my sweet nieces and nephews are. I hope you're doing well with growing a new little Petersen. Love you guys.