The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Smart Guy

Kabe is such a handsome, smart little stinker. He is a terrible tease and doesn't know when to quit, but he's also a tender heart and is always trying to give me a little extra love lately. He was so adorable on Halloween and must have hugged me a dozen times and thanked me for taking him trick-or-treating. He is a good helper when he wants to be and is very obedient.
At his parent teacher conference his teacher said that he is very bright and is always challenging himself. He is in a classroom with kids in first, second and third grade and he likes to try and do the third grade work even though he's only in first grade. He is a diligent worker at school and makes friends so easily, regardless of age and gender. He is always surrounded by a group of other kids and they all think he's pretty funny. He likes to hang out with his sister at school and is a good buddy to his little brother and sisters at home too. The other day I was leaving the school and he was out on the playground. He waved to me and then I heard him say to his friend, "That's my mom". Best feeling in the world. Kabe is my heart-throb and always knows when I need a little extra love. What a good boy.

No comments: