The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Girly Girls

My girls are so much fun. I'm often thankful that I don't have two right next to each other, they'll have a little more space during their crazy teenage years and I hope won't feel the need to compete and compare. Still, I'm glad that with a little over 3 years apart they are still close enough to enjoy and appreciate each other.
I love that Ayvri doesn't always let Ksenya boss her around and that Ksenya still enjoys Ayvri's sense of humor. They are good little playmates and of course little Tinkerbell very much admires her big sister. They're as different as night and day and yet both girly and opinionated and I'm excited to watch as Darla gets older how she'll fit in the girly mix (as of now she has the role of baby-doll all to herself).

No comments: