The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet Summer

Oh what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green? Do you swim in a pool to keep yourself cool or pee as the swings go by? Is that what you do? So do I (and Brig).
Hi, my name is Telly-bear. I'm Brig's best friend. We do everything together. He's convinced that when school starts I'm going to come and live at his house. (sh! don't tell Mom). One of our favorite things to do is 'water' everything. It's so nice being a boy and not having to go inside to go potty. The other day we decided to try going #2 outside. It didn't turn out so nice. We ended up taking a shower together while our Mommies gave us a hum-dinger of a lecture. I saw Aunt Toni laugh. (sh! don't tell Mom). Stay tuned for our next adventure.

No comments: