The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Movin' and Shakin'

This is a toy one of our dear friends gave us - you put a slice of food in it (I usually use raw fruit) and then they chew the heck out of it and the mesh lets the flavor out but keeps them from choking. So great and pretty much the only thing she gets besides me. This baby is not fond of food yet and I'm not determined enough to force the issue yet so for now she's a nursing baby still.
Little Inez has some new moves and is making her way around the house quite efficiently. It's a little frightening to lay her down in one room and find her in another and I now need to vacuum more and use that baby gate, but it's also entertaining to hear her following me around and watch her interpretive movements . . . not quite crawling, but movement none-the-less.

She still likes to get up on plank and has incredible core strength that I envy. I love this picture because you can see the fuzz she's getting on top. Someday the girly will have hairs for me to comb . . . someday. For now it's just adorable little fuzz. I can't believe she is 7 months old! She's still quite tiny but thanks to Daddy's insistence on starting a feeding schedule she is sleeping through the night beautifully and everybody is happier. That Daddy, he's one smart cookie.

1 comment:

Jan'l said...

Oh! She is so big and makes auntie so sick that I have yet to hold that sweetie. ;( I miss you guys and want to meet her soon!!!!! She is so adorable.. such beautiful eyes!