The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, January 24, 2011

He is listening.

Amazing how the Lord can teach us through our children. This afternoon as I was helping Kabe prepare his family night lesson he was thumbing through the gospel picture book (love those things) and found this picture. He asked me to tell him that story and I found myself quoting from heart "Oh God, where art thou? And where is the pavilion that coverest thine hiding place?" I couldn't believe how well I knew those words from heart - and how they came out of me more personally than ever before in my life. "The Son of God hath descended below them all, art thou greater than He?" No, I'm not. He knows, He understands, He can heal and help and hear me. Thank you Kabe. For answering Mommy's prayers with a simple question.

No comments: