The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Miss Skinny-Pants

How my baby girl has grown - she's such a tall gangly thing and thinks she's older and older every day. She's also extremely thoughtful. She is constantly coming up with fun ways to surprise me and happy things to do for me and is always organizing her siblings to help.
She makes me smile and is so sweet and such a good girl. She's also finally decided it's fun to read which is fun for Mom as I love to be read to! She makes me laugh. When I asked her if we should have another girl or boy she said most adamantly, "BOY!" I was surprised and asked her why and she said, "well, I already have to share my room and all my things with one girl" and then when she noticed that I was not satisfied she said, "besides, Kabe needs another boy to play with." At least she's good at making her opinion known (how could she not be with us for parents).

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Can't we keep our little girls little!!! Why do they have to get all grown up on us!??

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Well, well little miss skinny pants! I remember when you had rolls of baby fat, lived out the in the sage brush, and had one little tiny ponytail on the top of your head. Now look at you! Love ya girly.