The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big Stuff

This little boy still has his mother wrapped around his finger. He loves to climb on things and has started trying to say a few things. He sings the clean up song (the tune and rhythm, not the words) and has learned the word, "Mine".

How can you not be smitten with those dimples? I've also realized lately that he's a bit of a bully and know that his nursery leaders will have to watch him closely when in a month he joins the ranks of the primary. I can't believe he's big enough for all that, but so thankful that he's my little buddy and probably my number one fan.

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Oh my goodness, he is BIG STUFF! Look at that kid, and you are right no one, I repeat, no one can resist those dimples!!