The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Girls

These two are so fun . . . they are both little nurturers and love being girly - enjoying a good wrestling match just as much as a pedicure. I find Ayvri picking up on some of Ksenya's little habits (like groaning in frustration if she "messes up" on a picture she's coloring) and it's hilarious to see the changes that happen in 3 short years. I swear some days they are both emotional basket-cases but that just means they have a little of their mother in them. Thank heavens for little girls!!!
I don't know why Ayvri's eyes always come out so dark in pictures, pardon the pie on her face. Yes, Ksenya had been crying previous to this picture. . . funny story actually. We had the missionaries over for dinner and when dessert time came I set her plate down next to one of the Elders'. She accidentally took a bite from his plate instead of hers and when she realized it, and realized he had been watching her . . . she left the table crying her eyes out and wouldn't come out until they were gone. I couldn't even get her to tell me what happened until they left. Sad and a little funny at the same time.

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

I love your girls! I'm glad that they have a little of their mommy in them. :) And Ksenya and her tender little heart, better give her a super duper hug from me.