The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, August 3, 2009

Dawgonnit!

These are my new heroes - the peppy puppies that saved us from the Rat! Schnauzers were actually bred to be ratters in European cities (so my educated husband tells me) and thank heavens they were. I didn't even have to kill it! Just move it before they could eat it (ugh!).
These pictures are for Aimee - sorry they're not paying attention but I was in a hurry to document the fact that I groomed and bathed them both! Pardon the poodle feet, but we had some serious gnarly hair growing and they kept bringing the mulch in with them, after sweeping the floor 3 times before lunch I decided the hair had to go!
Sam is such a good doggie when he gets exercise and when Max leaves him alone. He's such a pretty color and aside from the barking at the door (sorry to all harangued visitors) he's very well-behaved. I also love his endearing bat ears.
Max has terrible posture and his feet look rat-like in this picture. He also hates having his hairs cut and is a pain when grooming time comes . . . Still, he's just a puppy and hopefully his upcoming "procedure" will take care of a few bad habits.

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

YEA Puppies to the rescue!! And they look perfectly groomed.