The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Boy

Kabe has a new found fascination with making wierd faces. I don't think I got more than 2 pictures of him all weekend that he wasn't pulling a strange one.
This one cracked me up - he's such a little spaz most of the time, and his personality is written all over his face in this picture. He never let's up and sometimes just doesn't know when to quit, but we sure love him and wouldn't trade him for any other boy on earth.
He also has a loving, sweet side and when he calms down a little is my cuddle-bug. He loves to be read to and is getting much better at sitting and listening even when there aren't pictures. He remembers a lot of details from things that I wouldn't expect. The other day we went to the library for a little show where they had live animals and of all the cool critters they saw, Kabe liked the giant millipede the best. He even remembered a few things to tell his Dad at dinner that I had completely forgotten. He's a smart, sweet good boy!

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Picture two cracks me up as well. What a great kid! Yea for reading! We read our chapter book before bed and Trace is the monster, he hasn't quite figured out how to sit still.