The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Little Queen

Ksenya is such a smart, sweet child and is always ready and willing to help me out. Her favorite things to do are social and she is not a huge fan of working independently unless it's her own idea. Occasionally she'll decide that she needs a little "space" and she'll lock herself in her bedroom to organize her toys and babies and books and she's still a huge cuddler.
She is such a beautiful child and gave a talk in primary today. She was very nervous and when we practiced she said, "Mom I just want you to say the words in my ear." I offered to help her memorize it or help her read it and she said, "No, just stand behind me and tell me the words". How I love this daughter of mine who lives up to my very high expectations and makes me thankful that I wasn't the oldest!

1 comment:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Beautiful. What a joy to have the girly with you always. Daddy get the shotgun ready to ward off all unwelcome visitors. :)