The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mama's Projects

Here are just a couple of the things I've been making lately.I got this darling idea from a friends photography website. These darling apples accompanied a thank-you card for a few workers at the hospital who really went above and beyond. They'd also be really cute for teacher appreciation I think.
This is our ward bulletin board. I covered it with this nice blue fabric and then tried to stick to the theme of the primary song "My Heavenly Father Loves Me". I wish you could see the details a little better - the butterflies are particularly cool I think. The best part? It cost $10 from start to finish and now there's a spot to highlight members in our ward. My one worry is that it will get torn apart by curious primary children . . . I guess we'll see.