The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Big Little Brother



Aw, how cute is this? I guess this is why I believe kids should come in pairs. This little bundle of baby boy joy was my other half for the first 20 years of my life. We were best buddies, even through our weird awkward teenage years and right into college where we took the same classes, studied together and he scored higher than me. When he left on his mission I wasn't so sure I'd survive.

I even married one of his best friends from High School and we set up a life-size mannequin with his face on it at our wedding reception (he was on his mission).

Lots has changed but I still love my not-so-little brother!

I loved this picture because it's typical, he's a hard worker and always willing to help out. Happy Birthday Seth! You're one heck-uv-a-guy!!!

No comments: