The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Big Handsome

The first year goes so fast! Brig is 8 months now. He cut his second tooth and is now fully crawling. He also gets up on his hands and knees and then stands (like the baby elephant walk). It's so funny to see him with his bottom in the air! He eats like a horse and it's a little shocking to see how much he can put away. For dinner he ate an entire apple and an entire carrot (the big ones). He is so happy and easy going and our daytime schedule is finally reliable. I still just want to eat him up and keep him small a little longer. He's the object of his siblings affection more than ever now that he's mobile. They tease and coax him to move and then follow him around. The other day they were watching a movie and when I came back in the room they were all sitting on the floor with Brigham in Ksenya's lap and Ayvri in Kabe's lap. I'm so glad they have each other and am beginning to understand why the baby of the family is always so very spoiled!

4 comments:

Nat said...

What a good looking kid! He is lucky to have such devoted siblings!

Jason and Michele said...

Boy do I understand the "spoiled baby" syndrome. My older kids mawl Kambree until she screams sometimes. Now if we could just get the older ones to like eachother and not just the baby. hmmmm.....

April said...

What a handsome little fella:) Is it possible he's that big. I'd love to see his elephant walk. I think he has more hair than Joshua. Of course, everyone has more hair than my honeys as babies. No complaints, though. Once it starts, it doesn't quit:) I guess it's late because I'm rambling:)

Heath 'n Jeri said...

What is it about the baby? Gideon loves to make Tell laugh. Well, everyone loves to make Tell laugh. :)