The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, September 8, 2008

Praying for "Mini-Cooper"

Gotcha didn't I? This post is dedicated to my newest little nephew who surprised and scared the whole world when he was pulled from his mommy's ever-so-tiny tummy at 31 weeks! Thankfully, Mom and baby are both doing well and little mini-Cooper who weighed in just over 3 lbs looks like he's gonna end up just as tough as his Mommy! We're so thankful that they are both ok but know that the next couple of months will be quite the challenge for Mommy, Daddy & Baby. We're praying for you guys and love you so much! We also can't wait to see a picture of the actual little man (although I really love these little cars and think I might have to call him this forever, even when he's as big and tough as his Daddy!). I sure wish I was close enough to help out, but know that our prayers are heard even at a distance!

4 comments:

April said...

Well said, Toni! We've felt exactly the same way.

Unknown said...

Oh, I am glad to hear that both mom and baby are doing as well as they can be given the circumstances. I will continue to keep their whole little family in my prayers. The NICU is a scary place, but also one filled with more love and miracles than I ever thought possible in a hospital setting. Can't wait to see a picture of your littlest nephew.

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh, this is Sarah, right? Oh how scary. I am so glad everything is healthy with both of them. Cooper, darling name!

SISSY said...

So sweet our little mini cooper. That is what Jase has been calling him. ;) Thanks for posting that, we sure love our little nephew, and can't wait to meet him. Cooper didn't want to be the last grandbaby. Yours is gonna have to be :)