The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Saturday, September 24, 2016

This Boy.

 This boy.  This one right here.  This will be the child that completely destroys me.  There has to be a baby right?  I keep having this discussion in my head - at some point, we have to stop.  Then why, oh why, are my babies so completely magical?  It's the 2 year olds that get me thinking babies are the best thing on earth!  
Look at that face?  Seriously this little guy has the entire family eating out of his hand.  I love it when he wanders through the house yelling, "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" like a broken record.  I love that he sees the whales hanging from the ceiling in my office and shouts, "WOW!"  I love that everything (everything) is a "Bear!"

I love that he thinks he is so funny and that when I hold up my phone or camera he pulls this cheesy face for me and when we say, "muscles" he shakes his fists at us.  I love that he is happy every time I lay him down to sleep and every time I get him up.  

Thank heavens for this baby boy - our own "Lucky" number 7.  We love you Noah!

No comments: