The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Slip-n-Slide

We have the best neighbors who have been so awesome to make us feel loved.  One night while visiting with them in their backyard I got an idea - they have a HUGE grassy hill.  I could just picture this:  
I asked if they'd mind us setting up a little slip-n-slide and they were such good sports and even helped with the whole affair.  

This is a 75 foot piece of painters plastic that we staked into the lawn and sprayed with vegetable oil.  It was so much fun and we all slid and played until we were incredibly sore and tired.  

What a blast!  There were a few things we may tune-up for next time.  If we didn't kill the grass?  Even Tyler - who was at work, got to go down.  I did a facetime run with my phone and he got to see the whole thing.  I couldn't walk for nearly a week after as I messed up my knee again, but I guess time heals all wounds because my old body recovered.  

No comments: