The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, July 24, 2015

Guymon Reunion 2015

I don't know why it's always so hard to get to this particular event but I do know that when we go, I'm always thankful we did.  This year Aunt Darla was in charge and it was SO FUN!
We had the theme of Pioneer Day - which was a ball.

There was a lot of "trading blanket" going on. 

Aunt Jo and Aunt Madge both came up for a day (Grandma Bear's Sisters).  I haven't seen them forever but it was so fun to get to visit with them.

And of course "The Aunts" - some of my favorite people on earth.

There were water games and great food and fun.

The boys got a lot of shooting the breeze time.

Daddy got in a water fight with the kids and was a little ruthless.

He's so handsome when he's being naughty.

Papa got some much needed rest and a break from scouting.

Aunt Jeri was rocking her bandana - what a trend setter.

Silly girl.  

Aunt Darla really bonded with Uncle DeMar and they had quite the visit.

What a great family I came from!  Sure do love this crew.

Here are 6 of the original 7. 

And here is Debbie's crew.  At least the Guymon side of us.

And here are the four I grew up with.  What a motley crew!


No comments: