The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May Days

Sisters reading together in the sunshine of the window.  These two look so much alike - and Darla speaks like Ksenya did when she was little, so articulate and so smart.  Ksenya has taught Darla all her letters already, without any help from me.  

I think Leisl may have wanted to help Kabe :)

What a good big brother making lunch for everyone.  He doesn't get enough time on my blog because he's alway so BUSY or he's reading. 

Here's a pic we took for Grandma and Papa Horse while they're on their mission. I think Grandma is missing her grandkiddos.  

Big boy in big pants.  He is growing so fast.

Noah found his thumb.  I know I shouldn't.  I know I'll regret it.  But I guess I'm just old and tired because I don't feel like fighting it.  Let's just call it "natural" parenting - it sounds so much better than old and tired.  Plus it's really cute and I can't lose it like a binky (he hates binky's).  Even after 6 other kids, this little boy is bringing our familly firsts.

Family hike at Three Peaks.  We just had to get out and be away from things and this was the perfect Sunday distraction.

We made mud pies.  And we are enjoying Grandpa's camper while he's gone.  

Yo - put on your gangsta faces.

I imagine that Grandma looked a great deal like Leisl at this age.  

No comments: