The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, November 21, 2014

Time Out for Women

We finally convinced the "upper" (not to be confused with older) generation of Guymon women to let us tag along for their sisters weekend.  Luckily I also convinced a few of my sisters to join us.  Aimee, Jeri, Mom and I met up with Mel in Provo and headed to SLC for the blessed event and enough Estrogen to make any girl giddy.
The speakers were amazing, the bonding was out of this world, there was a lot of girl sharing and mommy-talk and it was blissful.  I also got to catch up with "The Aunts" (whom I adore) and a cousin or two that I haven't seen in for.ev.er!!!
Kudos to the Daddy's for making this possible.  Yes - I realize that full frontals of me while pregnant aren't really flattering but seriously?  It's been done so many times, what's one more???  
Look - here we all are!  Thanks to Niki for hosting the whole group and for "the Aunts" for letting us crash the party.  I really did love the whole thing.  

No comments: