The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, September 8, 2014

Labor Day - is for labor right?

Daddy let me talk him into it again - one of his least favorite things in the world - being IN a parade.
We spent about 3 days creating this amazing float for the County Fair Parade.  I thought it turned out absolutely beautiful and was well worth the effort.  Daddy thought it was - not worth repeating :)
We did win the sweepstakes for the float and ended up with a check that just about paid for the supplies that went into it.  Thanks to Tammie and the whole gang for helping yet again with one my hairbrained ideas.  Here's to WATCHING the parade next year from the side-lines :)
\We of course made the kids ride on the float and the whole time I couldn't get Trace to smile - he just kept glaring at the crowd.  I think he was also less than enthusiastic about the idea.  

No comments: