The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, July 11, 2014

Camp Invention


I'm so glad I have sisters - although some times I think that we are just about nuts. Jeri and Aimee let me pull them both into putting on a summer camp program called Camp Invention. Jeri and I co-directed and Aimee was a teacher.  It was a crazy ton of work and a whole heck of a lot of fun!  The boys had a great time and we learned a lot too.  
The kids got to do some pretty incredible learning, building, creating, inventing and experimenting.  Part of me was jealous that I wasn't a participant but it was also so much fun to watch!  
The little kids were pretty patient with us as we basically abandoned the kids all week.  Thanks to the Daddy's also for helping it happen.  We couldn't have survived the week without our Maverick trips - F'real!!!

No comments: