The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May Days

May is for Mother's Day and hanging out together:
Being their mom is my very favorite job.  All dressed up and ready for church.

Somebody wants to be a mommy when she grows up and she's practicing with the make-up part right now.  So very glamorous!

Wrestler boy is Mom's helper and such a tough guy. He's got the stance down pat.

One of my very favorite things about being the Mom?  I get to see the best "wake-up" faces on earth.  Here's queen of the bed head herself.  Please stay little girlie.  

Meal time can be tedious, but it's always more fun when we have friends.  

Sometimes Mom just have to make our least favorite tasks (haircuts) a silly time.  Here you go boys, summer haircuts are minutes away, but let's first experiment with rock star and grandpa hair (quite the combination).  

Father's and Sons means it's girl time - let's have a movie party and paint our nails and do all things pink while the boys are out roughing it.

I'm so glad to be Mom of both boys and girls.  I love the tender bond I have with my boys - and I thoroughly enjoy the girlie things I can do for my daughters, especially fancy hair.  Sweet babies.  

No comments: