The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, September 16, 2013

Little Mess

This baby is such a little mess.  Last night was her Mommy minute.  I told her to wait for me on the couch while I tucked in the others and when I came out this is what I found: 
She thinks she is so big!  She was sitting there rocking and reading to herself and when I came out she thought it was pretty funny.
She loves to give me the wrinkle-nose smile these days and her teeth are so huge!  (She is getting her molars and they are even bigger, like a gumball on each side).  She is smart and I know that she can talk, but she chooses not to.  I ask her where her nose is and she points and then when I ask her where mine is she gets a funny face and points at my ear or my eye and laughs.  She is a huge tease and loves to run away when you call for her to come here.  How we love our baby girl.

No comments: