The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, August 19, 2013

Cinderella's

Ksenya was scrubbing the bathroom and Leisl wouldn't leave her alone.  Knowing how I feel about the baby playing in the bathroom (toilet soup), she did the smart thing and found a rag for Leisl too.  They were scrubbing along happily, singing and enjoying each other and I thought, "What a wonderful thing are sisters!"
I'm so thankful for the top and the bottom of our family and how they have developed a great relationship already.  I sure hope when my kids grow up they continue to love each other.  I can't imagine my life with fewer!
You can't tell by looking at them but these two are definitely sisters and are so fun to watch together!  I think Leisl loves Ksenya almost more than she loves me - and that's ok :)

No comments: