The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Friday, May 10, 2013

Funny Faces

I am not the cool Mom that pays to get her kids' faces painted at every event in the park all summer long.  I recognize that this makes me uncool.  I usually strive for coolness in other arenas so can you imagine my elation when we attended the preparedness fair and there was FREE face painting?  Then I realized that these ladies were the most artistic face painters I've ever seen (aside from my dear friends Shauna and Denise from Texas).  They used sparkles, they did dragons, there were tiny little jewels stuck to my kids' faces and I was a COOL Mom!!! Thank you Mad Hatter face painting and the Preparedness Expo.  Thanks also to the gentleman there from Lifetouch taking these photos - proof that my kids have a cool Mom (occasionally).

No comments: