The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Monday, April 1, 2013

Rockin' Out

Darla has decided that Ksenya's ipod is really hers.  She has used her mad skills to convince Ksenya to let her play with it at bedtime (so that she's quiet and her big sisters can sleep).  Many nights I'll go in to turn off the lights and find my 2-year-old playing a matching game on the ipod.  She is very smart and knows her way around the technology. 
Recently, her sister showed her how to listen to music.  Darla LOVES music and loves to dance and sing to it.  It's so funny to watch her jiving out.  The other day I caught her like this, just beebopping away and I wanted to see what music she was listening to.  "Angels we have heard on high" was the track playing and she was very distressed when I tried to 'listen' with her.  What a sweet silly girl.

No comments: