The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hairless Wonder

It happens to all of them and I'm surprised it took this long.  Brigham has always had a healthy affection for scissors.  On this particular day I found him surrounded by tufts of hair in the bathroom. 
It is my rule that when the kids take scissors to their own hair they need a real haircut to fix it (as short as necessary).  In this case I told him he would need to be shaved bald like Grandpa.
At first he was very distraught.  He cried and cried as I shaved his blond fuzz right off and he watched it fall into the sink.  After it was over I instinctively reached up to rub his head.  The second I did that he burst into laughter and since has thought it was the greatest thing ever.

What a handsome bald boy.  Sure do love him and all his mischief.  

No comments: