The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Two much Fun!

Look who turned 2!!!  Our sweet little La-Dee-Dah had a happy happy birthday.
She is sweet in every way and I couldn't believe when I saw these pictures how much she reminds me of the Oveson side of the family!
If you can't tell just by looking at her picture that she rules the roost then you're not looking at her eyes. This little one is IN CHARGE!!!
Silly girl enjoyed her photoshoot a lot and gave me so many good smiles, it was hard to pick my favorite.
She liked climbing on the ladder. 
I love her big cheese and she loved playing on the grass with just Mommy, a rare privilege. 
She is a sweet, happy, spoiled, wonderful, cuddly, adorable girl and we're so glad she's here to give us all love and kisses and cuddles and make us feel like all is right with the world.  For her birthday adventure she got dinner at Grandma Horse's house with everything she can eat, including chocolate cake (made from black beans) and ice cream (made from strawberries and daisy milk).  It was a rare and wonderful experience to not have to tell her "no" to anything!

No comments: