The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Brigham-isms

Dear Brigham,
You are so adorable - say the cutest things and make me laugh.  You are a good buddy lately as you come to work with Daddy and I in the mornings and are such a good boy.  You quietly enjoy a little movie and snack while the little girls take their naps and we work and then you're so happy to go with me to pick up Ayvri from Kindergarten.  We talked about putting you in preschool this year and decided we just want you with us more!
 The other day we were shopping and you climbed onto the side of the cart.  I asked you not to and told you if we knocked the cart over then Leisl might die (I know, not at all dramatic am I?)  Your response cracked me up, "Ya but Mom, Jesus would just send her back".  Such a sweetheart
We were sitting on the couch, just you and I and Leisl was on my lap eating, under a blanket.  Your baby sister made a rather unladylike sound very loud and you looked at me in utter disgust (with a little hint of a smile).  I laughed at the look on your face and said, "I didn't to it!".  Your eyes got really big and you said in your most heartfelt and astonished voice, "You mean the couch farted???"
You are as strong-willed as ever and are determined to do things your way or not at all, but you are such a sweet good boy and I'm so thankful that you're mine.  You have been so much better in Sunbeams the last few weeks and really love playing with your little sisters which is a blessing.  We love you!

No comments: