The Petersen Herd

The Petersen Herd

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baby Baby

(Sing this to the tune of that really irritating Amy Grant song)
Leisl, Leisl,
Your smile is so lovely,
And everything about you is just happy

Leisl, Leisl
I'm so glad I'm your Mommy,
And when you smile you look so much like Daddy.

Stop! for a minute, Leisl why can't you stay small?
Oh yea!
Cuz everytime you wake, your just a little taller
Baby give me time, I want to keep you smaller!!!

Ok - so that was pretty cheesy, but hey, those are the thoughts that go through my head every morning when I get her up and every night when I put her in bed.  This baby is growing too too too fast.  Six months old already, all her top teeth are moving down at once (none have come through yet) and she's already making those crawling gestures and trying to eat the food off my plate.  She is such a sweet fun baby and so ready to interact and smile right back at me!  Our baby "hi" is a joy and a blessing and another reminder that Heavenly Father knows better than us!

No comments: